According to the latest statistics, nearly half of reported home structure fires are caused by cooking. Recent news stories certainly back up that claim.
In March, significant damage was done to a San Diego home by a fire that began in the kitchen. Later that month, nearly 100 residents were displaced by a fire caused by cooking oil.
In this issue, we’ll talk about steps you can take to avoid kitchen fires from starting in your home.
HOW TO AVOID KITCHEN FIRES IN YOUR HOME
Cooking equipment is the leading cause of home fires and injuries caused by fires in the U.S. Once sparked, a fire has the potential to destroy your home and your belongings, and cause serious health injuries.
Whether you’re grilling, frying or broiling, do not leave the kitchen until the food is cooked and the stove is off.
CALL J&M KEYSTONE FOR HOME AND BUSINESS FIRE RESTORATION IN SAN DIEGO
If your home or business is damaged or destroyed by fire, however, keep the home restoration experts at J&M Keystone in mind. The recovery, cleaning, and restoration process after a home or business fire is usually a very involved one.
You can reach us 24/7 by calling 800-368-2757.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.